Saturday, July 31, 2010

Style Saturday 2

I have slowed down a bit with wedding planning until I get to Arizona, however Lance and I are still on a strict budget so we can pay for the wedding in cash. Unfortunately, this means I haven't been able to shop as I would like but that doesn't mean I can't look. And drool. And save up. For clogs! I was not really sold on them as they started popping up BUT there are some really cute versions out. They are ultra-modern and sleek-ified :) I envision them paired with cropped boyfriend jeans or with skinny jeans and a chunky sweater for the fall....sigh...I want to shop. Anyways, below are the pairs I'm coveting right now.



These are the ones I so desperately want!! They are by Diane von Furstenberg and oh so sexy. So I have to decide if I want to save a few months "allowance" and get these or buy a cheaper pair and get a few other things....budgets suck. These are available at Shopbop.

No comments:

Post a Comment