Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!!!

Hello all! It's Wednesday and you know what that means.... wedding talk. I wish I could say that I had made progress since my last installment of WW, sadly, this just isn't the case. I might actually be even more confused! There are just so many beautiful weddings that inspire me... I could get lost in the countless wedding blogs and sites. That being said, I am convinced that I need the help of a professional (NO, not a shrink!). I have recently been looking at Las Vegas wedding planners and am really excited about the two agencies that I will choose from. First is Green Orchid Events, I get a really good feeling about this company. They always email me promptly and with detailed information The pictures of previous weddings they have coordinated look amazing. Check out the link to see them, I wasn't able to copy them here. Next is the Las Vegas Wedding Concierge, which likewise has some to die for photos of past galas! I am going to get more information from both and hopefully make my choice so I can meet with one of them in June!! In the meantime, here are some photos of wedding inspiration that I was able to post....

So I know I said I wasn't a flower person... but how can you not loves these? Carnations are so versatile and another huge perk is they are cheap!!! 


More ways to display them at your event.


I love the white ones with the black ribbon! So modern. Hopefully you enjoyed todays installment of WW (wedding wednesday). 

No comments:

Post a Comment