Saturday, April 10, 2010

Style Saturday

"You have a much better life if you wear impressive clothes" Vivienne Westwood

In keeping with my tradition of themed post, I thought I would deem Saturdays as style days. I am not sure if I agree entirely with the above quote but I do know that fashion has always been a big part of who I am, I love getting dressed and putting things together that reflect my mood. I have been doing a lot of online shopping to get ready for summer and just to update my wardrobe. Its difficult because my husband has put me on budget (a strict one!) because of the wedding. My favorite stores are pretty expensive so I am trying to find a balance of high and low priced items without giving up the WOW factor. Internet shopping is a great way to price compare and find styles you like and then find cheaper alternatives. There are so many styles that I am really loving right now like bohemian inspired fashion, and super high wedges. However in Korea we cannot have cars so my clothes have to be fashionable and functional.

I really love jeggings (jeans+leggings) because they are comfy and cute. I just bought two pair (on sale) from Lindsay Lohan's line 6126. I got the ones shown below and some blue and white ones. Super excited to get them and try them, I hope they fit.
More often then not you will find me in heels, but since I have to walk everywhere I have been looking for cute flats and there are some really hot choices right now.
I love the splashes of bright colors on these. I think they would be super cute with a bright romper or jean shorts. They are affordable too! By Chinese Laundry
These are a flat version of the crazy popular caged shoe trend. I love them. Also by Chinese Laundry.

I have always loved handbags and just snagged a HOT one from Deux Lux. I love their bags because there is no brand name print all over them and they have amazing detailing work. Here is the one I got...
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment