Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!


I have wedding fever... was on the phone for a few hours with my friend Ashley talking wedding so now I can't stop thinking about it. Wedding planning is so hard because there is so many different things you can do. I am trying to pin down what I want my wedding style to be and I'm having a hard time... first I thought  I for sure wanted an outdoor, nighttime wedding with lots of candles....maybe something like these...


or maybe I should do an intimate indoor ceremony, I don't know.

I do know there will be NO pink, poofy bridesmaid dresses. Or elvis impersonators (we want a Vegas wedding). There will be no bite-sized, tasteless food. I want the wedding to be glamourous and unique with lots of personal touches and great food (and dessert). Whether it's indoor or outdoor, I want minimal flowers (not really a flower person) and maximum candles. I want candles everywhere. And crystal, sparkly stuff everywhere too...lol..hopefully I can firm up my vision soon. Below I've posted some pictures that have drawn my eye during my internet scavenging. Enjoy and stay tuned.

The purple lighting is really stunning. I probably would want the lighted pattern higher and my cake in this table.
I love the paper lanterns, super cheap but they make any space feel modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment