Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Modern White Weddings

One of my best friends has given me wedding fever. I had significantly slowed down with stalking wedding blogs and tearing pages out of the latest BRIDES magazine.  Then Ashley had to go and send me a photo of a gorgeous bride and a dramatic wedding....so for the last couple of days all I can think about is my dream wedding. Nighttime with a million candles. No, high noon on the beach. All dramatic reds and black accents. On second thought, maybe an ultra modern color palette of white on white. Ughhh.... there is just so much to decide!  It is enough to drive me bonkers, which is why I had put the wedding thoughts on hold!! Needless to say, I have been browsing and I love the light colors of the wedding below...


So I know that usually the bride is the main focus of the wedding day (imagine that), but I was immediately drawn to these white & cream bridesmaid dresses. I love how each maids' dress is different! Its crisp and unique, since usually the bride is the only one wearing white. Perfect for an outdoor wedding.



Here's the bride. And the groom. Love the black ribbon around her dress, it makes it a bit rock n' roll.


How cool is this lighting? Its very rustic and simple. The bride designed and did this with the help of her family. I wish I was this creative. I would have to hire someone to do this for me.


Another shot of the genius chandelier.


Love this chair treatment. I think even I could do this. Maybe.

 Here are few more photos from white weddings that I am loving!


Absolutely stunning. Love this. If I knew where this was, I might get married here just for this photo.


White-on-white with green accents on the coast. 

So many choices, it is enough to drive a woman insane. Hope this post was inspiring, even thought all these lovely weddings just make me more and more confused about what I want..sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment